Alex Verdugo

Whatever else you wanna rant about.
Cahoonaville
Senior

Alex Verdugo

Post by Cahoonaville » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:04 am

Has a very punchable face, and is also a scumbag.....

https://bostonsportsuproar.net/t/alex-v ... atter/1317
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

e_parade
Senior

Re: Alex Verdugo

Post by e_parade » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 pm

Read through that full thread, and by the end of it the conclusion was:

He was in the room and (potentially) filmed when 2 women were beating up the 3rd woman, but that he didn't participate in that and that he wasn't present during the sexual assault. This was the key statement from the article that led to that conclusion:
He gave up trying when the rest of the group re-entered the room, perhaps, she said, out of frustration.
"He" being the player (not Verdugo) committing the sexual assault. Meaning that everyone else who was there was not present for the sexual assault. However, he was there for the physical assault that happened.

The original article that brought it up was more straight forward with that, and it seems the one your thread was linked to misrepresented it: (original: http://dodgersdigest.com/2019/10/24/on- ... m-in-2019/)
The two players who probably should have ended up on that joyful list were hard to root for given external circumstances. Earlier this year, it was reported that Alex Verdugo was present for the assault of a minor during Spring Training several years ago (sources have confirmed the accuracy of this report). That young woman was later sexually assaulted by another Dodger minor leaguer.

So yeah, you can still consider him a scumbag. Just do so for the reason we're sure of happening (i.e. simply watching as a drunk girl is getting beat up by two other women).

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:05 pm

You’re linking to a message board thread from February 2020? I was expecting to read something just being reported. You are one weird cat.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 pm

Edit: not worth it
Last edited by inthescoop on Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cahoonaville
Senior

Post by Cahoonaville » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:10 am

inthescoop wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 pm
Quann wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:05 pm You’re linking to a message board thread from February 2020? I was expecting to read something just being reported. You are one weird cat.
Wait.... he was present for a physical assault, he even filmed it, and is accused of sexual assault.... and what stuck out to you is that you have an issue because someone posted a link that dated back to February 2020 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me man, everyone here thinks YOU are the weirdo and fucking dumbass here.
Whatever man, I guess you are GOD almighty himself. Assholes like you make the world a better place I guess, INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

Cahoonaville
Senior

Post by Cahoonaville » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:12 am

https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/2020/ ... rice-trade

Anyone who supports this scum bag is a LIVING PIECE OF SHIT THEMSELVES!!!! Fuck cheating ringleader Alex Cora too! Red Sox fans, trash of the Earth!

e_parade
Senior

Post by e_parade » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:53 pm

So are you still operating under the assumption that he participated in a sexual assault? Or do you think he's the scum of the earth for being present during a physical assault?

I can personally be more lenient toward being a dumbass 18 year old who doesn't stop a fight, even if one sided, vs. one who doesn't stop (or participates in) a sexual assault. I still feel like it's a dick move on his part and that he should be thought less of for it, but it doesn't go quite as far as what you're saying.

Clearly you have an agenda here though.

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:37 pm

Cahoonaville wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:10 am
inthescoop wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 pm
Quann wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:05 pm You’re linking to a message board thread from February 2020? I was expecting to read something just being reported. You are one weird cat.
Wait.... he was present for a physical assault, he even filmed it, and is accused of sexual assault.... and what stuck out to you is that you have an issue because someone posted a link that dated back to February 2020 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me man, everyone here thinks YOU are the weirdo and fucking dumbass here.
Whatever man, I guess you are GOD almighty himself. Assholes like you make the world a better place I guess, INTERNET TOUGH GUY!
Scoopy, deep breath in, deep breath out.