Bigfoot

Whatever else you wanna rant about.
Cahoonaville
Senior

Bigfoot

Post by Cahoonaville » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:00 am

People consistently have reported the creature, gotten footage, photos, and other samples of evidence. The part that makes me think twice, is that this hasn't slowed down, people will always report seeing bigfoot. If the creature was highly intelligent, and had very dark fur, the only real way you'd see him in the woods if he was moving, and you can see plenty of videos of big dark creatures moving swiftly from and into hiding places. When I was a kid riding my dirtbike, around a field and a skidder trail, I had an incident where I kept seeing a black figure moving fast through the trees. The whole trail was a loop, so I was going around this figure. I was with my brother and we both stopped, I said I felt like I was being watched and he said he kept seeing something black moving really fast. I assumed it was a bear and we jetted out of there. Looking back it may have been a bear, but two things strike me, 1 seeing how some of the supposed bigfoot move through the trees reminded me of how this thing was moving around essentially staying hidden the whole time. 2 Why would a bear care to watch 2 boys riding dirtbikes, you'd think it would either warn us off or run away itself, I don't believe a black bear would stalk humans for prey, especially with such loud machines.
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

Quann
Hall of Fame

Re: Bigfoot

Post by Quann » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Try some hypnosis. You may be blocking out the traumatic part where Bigfoot made sweet love to you and your buddy.

Cahoonaville
Senior

Re: Bigfoot

Post by Cahoonaville » Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 am

Quann wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:10 pm Try some hypnosis. You may be blocking out the traumatic part where Bigfoot made sweet love to you and your buddy.
I wish people (like you Quann) would leave "bigfoot" alone and let it live its life especially when there is a good chance that it has a family. Doesnt it deserve to live in peace?
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!