Walmart

Whatever else you wanna rant about.
Cahoonaville
Senior

Walmart

Post by Cahoonaville » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:24 am

Every time I walk into a Walmart, it’s a horror story. It’s seriously where the strangest, weirdest people come out of hiding to shop. I always see something that I could definitely live without seeing.
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

Old Cage
Hall of Fame

Re: Walmart

Post by Old Cage » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:15 pm

And yet over the course of your lifetime, the stock has gone from $1 to $140. If you had just bought a few shares every time you were repulsed by walking in, your life would be much different. You and Carrie Walton (my son's classmate) and Tom Brady could have side-by-side mega-yachts. :)
"Jack didn’t have any envy in him," Calipari said. "He was the greatest coach to ever coach here."

Floyd
Hall of Fame

Post by Floyd » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:58 pm

OC, I waffled on buying Moderna in early March of 2020 , at the time $18/share. Watched a conference with their head guy, I believe a French man, and I was convinced they could jump out first on the vaccine front. Backed out of my order at the last minute thinking I might need the cash if this thing dragged on and on. Then it shot up to $497/share
Every day I weep
Time to Win

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:42 am

Old Cage wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:15 pm And yet over the course of your lifetime, the stock has gone from $1 to $140. If you had just bought a few shares every time you were repulsed by walking in, your life would be much different. You and Carrie Walton (my son's classmate) and Tom Brady could have side-by-side mega-yachts. :)
If Carrie Walton is your son's classmate, safe to say, stocks or not, you're doing just fine. :lol:

Old Cage
Hall of Fame

Post by Old Cage » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:19 pm

^ They attended "The School Formerly Known as Governor Dummer Academy." I don't know how she made it from Bentonville to the Byfield section of Newbury.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Walton_Penner
"Jack didn’t have any envy in him," Calipari said. "He was the greatest coach to ever coach here."