COVID- 19 VACCINE SHOT

Whatever else you wanna rant about.
TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Re: COVID- 19 VACCINE SHOT

Post by TheInsider » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:21 am

The problem with Twitter is they selectively pick and choose who violates their policy. They can control the narrative. I agree Greene is a dope and it takes 2 seconds to research the VAERS and know that the data isnt reliable. I agree with Quann.. shes the AOC of the GOP.. but twitter wont suspend AOC for BS

McKinney
Senior

Post by McKinney » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:49 am

AFAIK Twitter giving warnings is above and beyond anything they're legally required to do. A private enterprise forcibly removing someone from their service? United Airlines says hello. What was Greene's position on the gay wedding cake?

Is this not the kind of corporate agency the GOP (and corporate dems too) have advocated for the last 40 years?
Class of 2019 - @StatsMass

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:27 pm

TheInsider wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:21 am The problem with Twitter is they selectively pick and choose who violates their policy. They can control the narrative. I agree Greene is a dope and it takes 2 seconds to research the VAERS and know that the data isnt reliable. I agree with Quann.. shes the AOC of the GOP.. but twitter wont suspend AOC for BS
Exactly. If you violate Twitter's political viewpoints or big tech group think, you get banished. I'd love to see some of you defend Twitter for kicking off a guy like Dr. Robert Malone, one of the inventors of mRNA vaccine technology. You would think he would want to be one of the voices you don't want silenced during the COVID-19 pandemic.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:24 am

Quann and Insider, can you guys (without showing any biased political opinion) give me 1 reason on how AOC compares to Marjorie Green and why her Twitter should be deleted as well? Just looking for one reason.

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:38 am

She has lied about how many people died on Jan 6.. She has continued to lie about Kavanaugh. She lied about her near death experience and wasn't even in the capitol building. Your right though.. her lies are more victimhood than just that outright crazy shit Greene tweets about.. I guess a much better example would be Maxine Waters who has called for violence multiple times. One time National Guard members were shot hours after she stoked the fire. We would be better off to rid congress of both of those wack jobs. I amend my earlier post from AOC to Waters.

PintOGuinness
Junior

Post by PintOGuinness » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:36 am

TheInsider wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:38 am She has lied about how many people died on Jan 6.. She has continued to lie about Kavanaugh. She lied about her near death experience and wasn't even in the capitol building. Your right though.. her lies are more victimhood than just that outright crazy shit Greene tweets about.. I guess a much better example would be Maxine Waters who has called for violence multiple times. One time National Guard members were shot hours after she stoked the fire. We would be better off to rid congress of both of those wack jobs. I amend my earlier post from AOC to Waters.
So are you gonna provide a specific example of either Waters or AOC violating Twitter's Terms of Service? Or will you move the goalposts again?
Word to your motha!

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:00 pm

I’m ok with all these crazy politicians spewing nonsense if it doesn’t directly incite violence, it just exposes who they really are. Not sure why you want to censor them. AOC’s recent rambling nonsense posts from Miami show she shouldn’t be taken seriously as an adult. Any BU grads may as well throw that diploma in a dumpster fire at this point.

Camby4Life
Senior

Post by Camby4Life » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:25 pm

Does it really matter what any of them say? The celebrity status is all nonsense. AOC and Greene get way too much air time. It’s reaching sports radio levels.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:11 pm

PintOGuinness wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:36 am
TheInsider wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:38 am She has lied about how many people died on Jan 6.. She has continued to lie about Kavanaugh. She lied about her near death experience and wasn't even in the capitol building. Your right though.. her lies are more victimhood than just that outright crazy shit Greene tweets about.. I guess a much better example would be Maxine Waters who has called for violence multiple times. One time National Guard members were shot hours after she stoked the fire. We would be better off to rid congress of both of those wack jobs. I amend my earlier post from AOC to Waters.
So are you gonna provide a specific example of either Waters or AOC violating Twitter's Terms of Service? Or will you move the goalposts again?
Still waiting for just one example. I knew it wasn't going to happen, that's why I only asked for ONE. :lol:

Classic.. happens every time. It's like stealing candy from a baby arguing with these fools.

Camby4Life
Senior

Post by Camby4Life » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:34 pm

inthescoop wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:11 pm
Still waiting for just one example. I knew it wasn't going to happen, that's why I only asked for ONE. :lol:

Classic.. happens every time. It's like stealing candy from a baby arguing with these fools.
You are the one arguing with yourself. Maybe the lack of response is because no one gives a shit. If you want to listen to AOC, go for it. If you want to listen to Greene, go for it. Not everyone is against you if they don’t listen to the same person.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:46 pm

Camby4Life wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:34 pm

You are the one arguing with yourself. Maybe the lack of response is because no one gives a shit. If you want to listen to AOC, go for it. If you want to listen to Greene, go for it. Not everyone is against you if they don’t listen to the same person.
Oh no sir, it got 4 responses within 24 hours. It got responses alright. And shit was indeed cared for.

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:36 am

^^^
All I said was Taylor-Greene got kicked off Twitter for purely political reasons which is obvious and that today’s supposed liberals enjoy political censorship, also patently true. AOC is a moron but I enjoy reading how dumb her inner thoughts are.

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:38 am

After going through Twitters policy, apparently its not against it to blatantly lie.. unless its about the election or covid.. So AOC saying Kavanaugh is still creditably accused to sexual assault, that Ted Cruz tried to have her killed, and that she was fearing for her life in the capital is all OK.. Waters can say that Trump is having Haitians whipped at the border and that he is still a Kremlin spy. All of this is debunked misinformation. But ok for Twitter. I was mistaken about Waters, she only calls for violence in person and not on twitter. My bad.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:46 am

So let us do a quick recap: TheInsider's first reason for why AOC should be banned from Twitter is because she "attacked" a man who has been accused of sexual assault by multiple women. TheInsider is sticking up for the man who has been accused of sexual assault by several women thinks it is wrong that he is being targeted. Sounds like he believes that old, white men have had it a bit too rough in this country. :lol:

Who is TheInsider you may ask? The same one who on March 11th, 2020 said Covid was hysteria by politicians and the media, AND that him and his friends who are "medical professionals" agree that nobody should be that alarmed about Covid.
TheInsider wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:28 pm That's not what you said.. not taking is seriously enough and calling it a hoax are two very different things. If you dont think hes taking it seriously enough that's a valid opinion. One can argue that most of us arent taking it seriously. Most of the hysteria I've seen is from the press and politicians. Most of the medical professionals I've heard from arent really that alarmed.
There you have it folks - as long as these fools like TheInsider, Quann, and others, keep on coming here and continue to humiliate the UMass community with their awfully biased political opinions on medical standards (which is why they see nothing wrong with Greene) in basketball threads on top of it (thank you Mike for locking the NJIT thread), I will continue to embarrass them for the losers and cowards that they are. :D

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:04 am

Not even worth my time anymore.. Hope everyone out there is safe!