Brock Hines

Talk UMass Hockey. Home of the 2021 National Champions!
InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Brock Hines

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:32 am

Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

Sheck
Hall of Fame

Re: Brock Hines

Post by Sheck » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:14 pm

Brock Hines should have been the first guy on the list to get a ring after everyone on the roster, coaching staff, and support staff. Not buying that it was "just an oversight".
#maction 🚩#flagship

bleedmaroon
Sophomore

Post by bleedmaroon » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:33 am

Sheck wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:14 pm Brock Hines should have been the first guy on the list to get a ring after everyone on the roster, coaching staff, and support staff. Not buying that it was "just an oversight".

100% dead on. It wasn't an oversight. I distinctly remember the UMass Basketball podcast interview with Carvel. He said he made the call, including people like Fear The Triangle. What is it with this administration? You give the bus driver a ring but not voices of your team? It's what he said, it's not the ring, it's just what its symbolizes=thanks. Or lack of.

Brock was my conduit for the team as I was and am a big radio listener to the team. And I know with talking to others here in Franklin County he was UMass hockey and it's biggest promoter.

Dysfunctional.

bleedmaroon
Sophomore

Post by bleedmaroon » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:23 pm

Got what we deserved. Out played in the stat department last night except the score and it caught up to us tonight.

Heard the Merrimack broadcasters mention Brock's name a few times. I miss Donnie and he together and their banter.