Game 4 (2015-16): New Hampshire

Talk UMass Hockey. Home of the 2021 National Champions!
BishopMVP
Junior

Re: Game 4 (2015-16): New Hampshire

Post by BishopMVP » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Berkman wrote:Does it look like the hokey team will be a lot more competitive this year?
Yes, if only due to the upgrade to Renyard in net (once he starts the majority of games). Even more than the tie, it is encouraging we outshot a team for the first time all year vs UNH, but I'm still pessimistic until we do that a few more times. And oh what could have been if Montour in particular had stayed.

Marshmont_63
Senior

Re: Game 4 (2015-16): New Hampshire

Post by Marshmont_63 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:47 pm

BishopMVP wrote:
Berkman wrote:Does it look like the hokey team will be a lot more competitive this year?
Yes, if only due to the upgrade to Renyard in net (once he starts the majority of games). Even more than the tie, it is encouraging we outshot a team for the first time all year vs UNH, but I'm still pessimistic until we do that a few more times. And oh what could have been if Montour in particular had stayed.
Montour would be great to have this year, but I'd rather have Vatrano if I could only choose one. That guy can shoot the puck. There's a reason he's earning the title, "American Sniper" ... at least according to me :lol: :D
“When people come to our building we want them to feel the house of P.A.I.N.” -- Chaz Williams