board construction

Questions, comments, etc about UMassHoops.com.
jj
The Dude

Re: board construction

Post by jj » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:22 pm

"God forbid."

Brian, it's that very indignance, feigned or otherwise, that led me to believe your original posts about the function were simple bitching and moaning. It's pretty simple- I didn't get worked up over it, I offered a solution. Refuse2Lose83 sent me a PM with much the same message that he put up here after I posted that. I told him - truthfully- that it wasn't a big deal and not to sweat it.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:20 pm

My apologies for thinking it's odd that it doesn't open up to a new tab like it used to. Now I lose the history of what threads I have looked at and haven't upon a new log in. No big deal. I'll be sure to right click from now on.
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

MikeUMA
Site Admin

Post by MikeUMA » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:11 pm

jj wrote:"God forbid."

Brian, it's that very indignance, feigned or otherwise, that led me to believe your original posts about the function were simple bitching and moaning.
jj - we're on the same page here. I thought the exact same thing after seeing that response. I had started crafting a reply, but decided to let it go and spend my time on other things.

IV - when jj and I spend a lot of time, and money, building this site, and offer it up to people for free, we might get a wee bit defensive when it looks like criticism comes in. You may not have meant it that way, but tone is sometimes difficult to interpret in text form. "God forbid", on the other hand, isn't hard to interpret. Maybe next time, consider also adopting the let it go mantra, and refrain from dishing attitude to your hosts.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 pm

The freak out happened before the "god forbid" with the challenge. I'll be sure to never point out any board issues or potential changes going forward.

I appreciate your time and effort. You both know much better than to think otherwise.
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

jj
The Dude

Post by jj » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:53 am

"The freak out".

MullinsManiac
Senior

Post by MullinsManiac » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:12 am

Mike and jj are both busy guys with wives, young kids and jobs to deal with. Appreciate what they do in what little spare time they have in their crazy lives.
MullinsManiac is on a drug ... it's called MullinsManiac.