Casula to Michigan

Get ready for some MACtion
Cahoonaville
Senior

Re: Casula to Michigan

Post by Cahoonaville » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:49 am

I'll give free advice to anybody who wants it about relationships and marriage, being married and divorced 3 times now, with #2 & #3 lasting many years. 1 day, a female wakes up. Sees a future for herself. Looks over at the guy next to her and doesn't see that future with him beside her in it. That simple. A gal will kick you to the curb with no warning in the drop of a hat. They are like kitchen sink faucets. Once the hot is turned off, it can never be turned on ever again and the cold water just constantly runs until they are released from what they consider their bondage from you. Never asked for any of the 3 and never filed on any of the 3. But cut'm all loose since fighting to save what wasn't going to happen was just a lost cause. So let them spread their wings and fly away. They'll figure out their mistake in retrospect, in time, some day, when they dwell on how much they were loved and how much the guy gave to them and cared for them, for them to go to somebody else who would not come close to giving them the love they deserved, but thought they were trading up instead. Bye Felicia! NEXT!
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

Floyd
Hall of Fame

Post by Floyd » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:29 pm

Maybe that should be in the general discussion thread, no? :shock:
Time to Win

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:04 am

What lady wouldn’t want a 300 pound 5’6” Cahoona? 🤣