Two Questions Every Candidate for the Chancellor’s Job Should Answer (yes, this post belongs in the football section)

Get ready for some MACtion
SignMan
Hall of Fame

Re: Two Questions Every Candidate for the Chancellor’s Job Should Answer (yes, this post belongs in the football section

Post by SignMan » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:02 am

^ considering the source, maybe he means
building a new 30,000 seat stadium on campus,
but play our games @ Mt Ida, so we can play incognito, until we become competitive.
The angle of incidence = the angle of reflection: REBOUND!

ZooMass84
Senior

Re: Two Questions Every Candidate for the Chancellor’s Job Should Answer (yes, this post belongs in the football section

Post by ZooMass84 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:26 am

eldonabe wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:44 am
ZooMass84 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:06 pm
minutefanjsf wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:10 am

I think the one thing western mass has over the east is that people don’t like driving to Boston or Foxboro from out here. The local population that used to attend UMass athletic events has dropped in a major way. No idea how to get them back. No real plan either from what I can see. There are enough people from Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee and. The rest of the valley to fill the small arenas at UMass.
Just had a brainstorm: we just bought the old Mt. Ida Jr. College campus in Newton; why don't we build a new 30,000 seat stadium and play our games there?

Zoo I am starting to think you ingest the same drugs and at the same pace as Maz......
Bong hits all around!!!!