Senior

Re: Army and Thanksgiving week

Post by Cahoonaville » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:01 pm

Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

LouMass
Junior

Post by LouMass » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:07 pm

Was the first catch shown in’s CBS Sports top catches of the day.

Jack
Senior

Post by Jack » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:09 pm

Great day for football !! Unfortunately UMass looked like they were sleepwalking off the Turkey tryptophans. If anybody can explain to me why you run shotgun from goal line I’d love to hear that explanation. If your can’t line up in goal line and get 1.5 yds then your offensive line needs to be dramatically improved. The team was improved under Coach Brown. Defense was better. Offense was not better. Thankfully Don Brown is a solid HC who will get this sorted out. So you have to be optimistic that next season will be improved. I like Olson but he turns the ball over - is that something that can be fixed or do we go into 23 w/a QB competition? I think Alex will get this OL into much better shape for 23 but frankly they need a serious upgrade especially in terms of athleticism - perhaps Bruce Kimball could come back as a special assistant and teach the OGs how to block?

When we start winning more games next season hopefully we’ll finally get our uniforms together Home: White helmet /Maroon Logo/ Maroon Jersey/White Pants/Maroon stripe - The all maroon unis should be burned right next to the all grey unis. Who makes these decisions? RB?

photoman
Senior

Post by photoman » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:21 pm

Hadn't been to McGuirk in quite some time. New bathroom buildings were nice improvement. As for the in-stadium experience, I don't think they were expecting as large a crowd as actually showed up. Long lines for concessions, they ran out of some foods etc. Also not a huge fan of of the "music" played over the PA system between plays. More annoying than motivating, and the guy who announces "Third Down!!! has got to go. It's one thing if we ever stopped an opponent from converting on third down, but that was rarely the case on Saturday.