Game Eleven: Texas A&M

Get ready for some MACtion
dennisdent
Senior

Game Eleven: Texas A&M

Post by dennisdent » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:39 pm

UMass football is on a hot streak with the offense finally in high gear! A&M is vulnerable and ripe for the picking this Saturday. Will it be the week that UMass football shocks the football world????

Don Brown went into one of the most difficult home field environments in college football for opposing teams, Montana and came back to Amherst as
a winner. College Station should be easy after Missoula!

Battle of the Aggies!

Go UMass!

(Disclaimer: comments are meant in jest.)

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Re: Game Eleven: Texas A&M

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:52 pm

Obvi no place is LOUDER than Montana. If Donny could do it there, he can do it here! :lol:
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

stevemaz
Senior

Post by stevemaz » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:18 pm

getting right back on the we get breaks and win 24-23 horse this week... oh wait, maybe next week.

Next year we will win 6+. Better days are on their way!

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:29 pm

UMass are +33.5 point underdogs.

m626t
Hall of Fame

Post by m626t » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:29 pm

hope we can keep the loss out of the embarrassing range, like under 2 TDs.
All due respect, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, I'm gonna pass.

e_parade
Senior

Post by e_parade » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:59 pm

m626t wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:29 pm hope we can keep the loss out of the embarrassing range, like under 2 TDs.
I'd be interested in knowing which is more likely:

Stay within 2TDs
or
UMass scores fewer than 2TDs worth of points.

This is a very bad (for A&M) team they have. They won't be eligible for a bowl this year even if they somehow win out (they have LSU after us). On a fun note: if we score more than 9 points then we'll have performed better (offensively) than Miami did in week 3.

minutefanjsf
Hall of Fame

Post by minutefanjsf » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:22 pm

e_parade wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:59 pm
m626t wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:29 pm hope we can keep the loss out of the embarrassing range, like under 2 TDs.
I'd be interested in knowing which is more likely:

Stay within 2TDs
or
UMass scores fewer than 2TDs worth of points.

This is a very bad (for A&M) team they have. They won't be eligible for a bowl this year even if they somehow win out (they have LSU after us). On a fun note: if we score more than 9 points then we'll have performed better (offensively) than Miami did in week 3.
If we cover, Jimbo is fired before LSU. The only way we cover or win outright (no I don’t think this is happening) is if the A and M players are trying to get their coach canned. I will be there in person….

eldonabe
Hall of Fame

Post by eldonabe » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:34 am

Hammer and nail

I think we all know which one is Umass in this scenario.

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:33 am

A&M is a shitshow right now.. just want to see our guys play hard and compete. Won't be all that close but a good cover might get their coach fired

Worcester_To_Amherst
Senior

Post by Worcester_To_Amherst » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:56 am

I saw Jimbo has an $88,000,000 buyout. Yes, 88 million. Amazing.

PreecherJenkins
Senior

Post by PreecherJenkins » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:36 pm

ahhh playing the fighting texas farmers. GIG EM MInutmean

think the midnight yell will be more interesting than the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WLpVSP6kKQ

Wonder what the overall-wearing clowns will say about the minutes. Maybe the 12th man read this message board and will poke fun at Jack for being the moral victory man!
"You are what your record says you are" Coach Bill P.

JUST SAY NO TO THE MAC

Jack
Senior

Post by Jack » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:50 pm

PreecherJenkins wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:36 pm ahhh playing the fighting texas farmers. GIG EM MInutmean

think the midnight yell will be more interesting than the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WLpVSP6kKQ

Wonder what the overall-wearing clowns will say about the minutes. Maybe the 12th man read this message board and will poke fun at Jack for being the moral victory man!

Hey preech, I never said a thing about about "moral victory" .. Are you just making up fake quotes now or is it maybe time for you to ramble on down to the local lenscrafter or schedule that Lasik procedure you've been putting off? :lol: :lol: .

JoleonLescottsHair
Hall of Fame

Post by JoleonLescottsHair » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:22 pm

Preech didn't put anything in quotes. He was characterizing your well established and pathetic board sentiment, Prince Charming. And, besides, for a guy who tried to claim ZooMass was deliberately comparing a player’s death to a bye, you have zero credibility on honest discourse. More importantly, we are still waiting on you to provide citations and quotes to explain your dumb ass revisionist history claim.

eldonabe
Hall of Fame

Post by eldonabe » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:39 am

JoleonLescottsHair wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:22 pm Preech didn't put anything in quotes. He was characterizing your well established and pathetic board sentiment, Prince Charming. And, besides, for a guy who tried to claim ZooMass was deliberately comparing a player’s death to a bye, you have zero credibility on honest discourse. More importantly, we are still waiting on you to provide citations and quotes to explain your dumb ass revisionist history claim.
Easy JL.... no more insults unless they are of the high-brow version. We have been warned.

Am-herst awaits.......

eldonabe
Hall of Fame

Post by eldonabe » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:40 am

What is unfortunate is that when this team wins 2 games next year "Mr. Football" will be able to say "See I told you they are getting better".... :roll: :roll: :roll: