Worst fears realized

Get ready for some MACtion
ZooMass84
Senior

Worst fears realized

Post by ZooMass84 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:08 pm

I had to start this topic. After getting a response to my email to Bamford, I've come to the following conclusion:

THE FIX IS IN!!!

The reason I say this is because "the powers that be" whether it's Max Page or CHB Dan Shaughnessy/John Henry of the Anti-UMass Glob, want the end of UMass football as FBS. Bamford's contract ends early next year and Bell's contract ends in 2 years. I don't have the Powerball number or the Daily Number "1986" for the Sox-Yankees playoff game BUT I think the following will happen:
1) We go 0-12 this year
2) Bell is not fired at the end of the season or after a beat-down at NMSU
3) Bamford is given a new contract next year
4) UMass football is downgraded to 1AA (after considerable research and thoughtful deliberations)

Why else is "The AD" so complacent and accepting of a total joke of a football "program"? So uninterested in the lack of a win? We haven't won a damn football game in over TWO YEARS!!!!!

tdmass
Senior

Re: Worst fears realized

Post by tdmass » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:38 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Bamford hire was HIS insistence that we stay in FBS!

PreecherJenkins
Senior

Post by PreecherJenkins » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:38 am

ZooMass84 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:08 pm I had to start this topic. After getting a response to my email to Bamford, I've come to the following conclusion:

THE FIX IS IN!!!

The reason I say this is because "the powers that be" whether it's Max Page or CHB Dan Shaughnessy/John Henry of the Anti-UMass Glob, want the end of UMass football as FBS. Bamford's contract ends early next year and Bell's contract ends in 2 years. I don't have the Powerball number or the Daily Number "1986" for the Sox-Yankees playoff game BUT I think the following will happen:
1) We go 0-12 this year
4) UMass football is downgraded to 1AA (after considerable research and thoughtful deliberations)

Why else is "The AD" so complacent and accepting of a total joke of a football "program"? So uninterested in the lack of a win? We haven't won a damn football game in over TWO YEARS!!!!!
Can we see the email? Think context would help frame the point
"You are what your record says you are" Coach Bill P.

JUST SAY NO TO THE MAC

TruBluMaroon
Hall of Fame

Post by TruBluMaroon » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:38 am

ZooMass84 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:08 pm I had to start this topic. After getting a response to my email to Bamford, I've come to the following conclusion:

THE FIX IS IN!!!

1) We go 0-12 this year

Max Page is the VP for the Massachusetts Teachers Association, and has been for a few years. In that role he has not spoken against UM football. I would imagine that there are more than a few of his members who could deal with anything he says in that area. CHB has no credibility, so that isn’t a problem.

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:51 am

If Bell goes 0-12 there is not a shot in hell he is back.