Liberty Game - Nov 3rd 3:30 pm

Get ready for some MACtion
Jack
Senior

Re: Liberty Game - Nov 3rd 3:30 pm

Post by Jack » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:27 am

78 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:02 am
Jack wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:57 am It was a simple question, asshole. And, I got an asshole to answer it. I have no idea where I would be without your football wisdom. Comis had a great game yesterday, as I posted earlier. One of the best ever for a UMass quarterback. I just wonder why he has to run to the sidelines to get plays. That's not criticism of him or anyone. It's a simple question.

You got a simple answer internet tough guy. He doesn't run to the sidelines after every play. I corrected your false statement. So as usual you're full of canal water and you like to bitch incessantly. But instead having a civilized discussion, you resort to foul language and name calling from the safety of your keyboard. What you are apparently incapable of comprehending is that doing so just makes you look like a pathetic loser. Go UMASS !!!! :D :D

McKinney
Senior

Post by McKinney » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:29 am

Class of 2019 - @StatsMass

Hall of Fame

Post by 78 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:32 am

Hey Jack, I posted a simple question and you turned it into bitching. You clearly have proven you are one of the most popular posters here given your great ability to interact with others without demeaning their posts or opinions. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Holy shit are you deluded. And yes, could you please post a list of all the games you have watched and in which you have played. And yes, you are right, I should not have resorted to name calling...no need for it.
Bamford has erased McCutcheon

Jack
Senior

Post by Jack » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:42 pm

78 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:32 am Hey Jack, I posted a simple question and you turned it into bitching. You clearly have proven you are one of the most popular posters here given your great ability to interact with others without demeaning their posts or opinions. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Holy shit are you deluded. And yes, could you please post a list of all the games you have watched and in which you have played. And yes, you are right, I should not have resorted to name calling...no need for it.
Hey 78, you made a false statement and then asked a bogus question to reflect negatively on Comis and/or Whipple ("are we the only fbs team that does [insert false statement] ?"). So you take a nice win for this team who fought their butts off to come back and win the game after also coming from behind in a monsoon last weekend to defeat UConn - and you ask a smartass question that's premised on a false statement - Which is what you consistently do. And when I respond that you are full of canal water - which you are - you bravely call me an "asshole" from the safety of your keyboard - which just makes you look even more like a jerk - and you think I'm "deluded" ? ..... seriously? Thanks for the laughs internet tough guy.

Cahoonaville
Senior

Post by Cahoonaville » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Would be awesome to see Isabella sporting the Packers green and gold next season!
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

JoleonLescottsHair
Hall of Fame

Post by JoleonLescottsHair » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Jack seems pretty upset.

Swampy
Hall of Fame

Post by Swampy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:17 pm

^ Well played sir. :D

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 am

78 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:54 am Here’s a simple question...are we the only FBS team that has its quarterback run to the sidelines after every play to get the next play? I don’t get it.

I doubt we are the only one, but it's a really stupid process. With that said, I've noticed this season that they don't do it quite as much as they have in the past.

Side note: legitimate question based on a accurate assessment.
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

eldonabe
Hall of Fame

Post by eldonabe » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:13 am

78 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:02 am
Jack wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:57 am
78 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:46 am What games are you watching, Jack? Comis runs to the sideline after every play...
I watch a lot of football games 78 - do you want a list of all the football games that I've ever played in or watched ?? It seems to me that you love to find something to bitch about. Comis doesn't run to the sidelines after every play. Even if he did do that - WTF do you care? He just threw for over 500 Yds and 4 TDs while running for 2 more TD and he led an offense that racked up a school record 777 total yds..... so what exactly is your problem again ??? He's a backup QB who just had an amazing game and led this team to victory after being down by 14 in the 4th. Why on God's green earth are you concerned w/him checking w/the Coach between plays like many other QBs ? Are you personally offended by players trying to make sure that they are running the correct play ??? LOL
It was a simple question, asshole. And, I got an asshole to answer it. I have no idea where I would be without your football wisdom. Comis had a great game yesterday, as I posted earlier. One of the best ever for a UMass quarterback. I just wonder why he has to run to the sidelines to get plays. That's not criticism of him. It's a simple question. What I am wondering is doesn't the coaching staff have some sort of signalling system to send in the plays.

RC had a great game - hard to argue that, but one great game does not cover the stink of an otherwise mediocre season (again). There are quite a few QB's that go towards/to the sidelines before a lot of plays.... Generally you don't see it much with the better teams. It seems inefficient to me but it worked Saturday at least.