Tajae

Get ready for some MACtion
njumass08
Hall of Fame

Re: Tajae

Post by njumass08 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:45 am

This really doesn't make any sense. Absolutely not something that the Tajae we know would do. I hope this gets proven false.
Looking forward to the 2022 UMass Football Season (Oh boy, just jinxed that one)

Jack
Senior

Post by Jack » Thu May 11, 2017 7:27 pm

won't be difficult at all to determine whether the basic facts are accurate.

TheChamp
Junior

Post by TheChamp » Sun May 14, 2017 11:50 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-bar.html

Unless this is a case of mistaken identity, and theres even any witnesses then it's really doubtful how Sharpe could claim "no involvement," and he's in big trouble. Here's pictures of Satterfield after Sharpe's alleged assault. Pretty gruesome. Tajae is as good as gone if it's true I reckon, with the Titans drafting 2 WRs. Allegedly upset for that reason so he goes and beats up a stranger. Idiot.

njumass08
Hall of Fame

Post by njumass08 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:46 am

^ I think you're way off. This totally smells like someone trying to just get some money. You really think someone would go in a back alley by himself with two very large NFL players after he just got done insulting one of them to his face????? You're kidding right? And add that to the fact that the guy didn't even file a police report right after the incident. Now he files a civil suit looking for money??? Come on. That's total BS from this guy. I don't buy the story for a second.

You know how many security cameras are in bars and around the outside of bars? If this is at all true then we'll see footage of them walking out to the alley together. Only then will I believe this story.
Looking forward to the 2022 UMass Football Season (Oh boy, just jinxed that one)

cox'n
Junior

Post by cox'n » Mon May 15, 2017 8:10 am

njumass08 wrote:You really think someone would go in a back alley by himself with two very large NFL players after he just got done insulting one of them to his face?????
Not saying it's true, but young men with a few drinks in them are often willing to do some very stupid things.

photoman
Senior

Post by photoman » Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 am

I've also watched enough of the Aaron Hernandez II trial to know that "nightclub video" is less than reliable.

TheChamp
Junior

Post by TheChamp » Mon May 15, 2017 12:11 pm

njumass08 wrote:^ I think you're way off. This totally smells like someone trying to just get some money. You really think someone would go in a back alley by himself with two very large NFL players after he just got done insulting one of them to his face????? You're kidding right? And add that to the fact that the guy didn't even file a police report right after the incident. Now he files a civil suit looking for money??? Come on. That's total BS from this guy. I don't buy the story for a second.

You know how many security cameras are in bars and around the outside of bars? If this is at all true then we'll see footage of them walking out to the alley together. Only then will I believe this story.
The denial from you is insane. It's obviously you love Tajae a little too much to be defending him. Unreal. Do you think Aaron Hernandez is innocent too?! DID YOU SWEE THE PHOTOS?!?? Do you think someone got beaten to the point of being unconscious for 12 hours for the sole purpose of suing ? Police are investigating now FWIW. Kind of hard to file a police report when you're beaten to near coma and have a fractured face. Unreal.

I'm sure Tajae is a good guy who did something incredibly terrible and stupid. Look at the Titans forums and everyone is calling for both those guys to be cut. He's a 4th or 5th WR. He's not good enough to get away with this.

Crank
Senior

Post by Crank » Mon May 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Hard to believe no police report was filed as soon as he showed up to the hospital in that condition. No clue on Tajae's guilt or innocence but something isn't adding up here.

MJatUM
Hall of Fame

Post by MJatUM » Mon May 15, 2017 12:41 pm

I agree with NJ that we can't just assume guilt here, but assuming innocence is a little bit of living in a bubble. SOMETHING happened. And to pick a 3rd round pick WR as an extortion target isn't exactly the best decision. Something might not be adding up, but there is certainly smoke to this story.

gosox22
Junior

Post by gosox22 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:15 pm

TheChamp wrote:
njumass08 wrote:^ I think you're way off. This totally smells like someone trying to just get some money. You really think someone would go in a back alley by himself with two very large NFL players after he just got done insulting one of them to his face????? You're kidding right? And add that to the fact that the guy didn't even file a police report right after the incident. Now he files a civil suit looking for money??? Come on. That's total BS from this guy. I don't buy the story for a second.

The denial from you is insane. It's obviously you love Tajae a little too much to be defending him. Unreal. Do you think Aaron Hernandez is innocent too?! DID YOU SWEE THE PHOTOS?!?? Do you think someone got beaten to the point of being unconscious for 12 hours for the sole purpose of suing ? Police are investigating now FWIW. Kind of hard to file a police report when you're beaten to near coma and have a fractured face. Unreal.

I'm sure Tajae is a good guy who did something incredibly terrible and stupid. Look at the Titans forums and everyone is calling for both those guys to be cut. He's a 4th or 5th WR. He's not good enough to get away with this.
I feel like you are going the complete opposite way as NJU, but you are doing the same thing. Just because there are pictures of the aftermath means Tajae did it? That makes no sense. The truth is we have absolutely no idea what happened. I'm not saying either way, but as "insane" as NJU's defending of Tajae is, you are doing the same thing assuming he's guilty.

njumass08
Hall of Fame

Post by njumass08 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:52 pm

TheChamp wrote:

I'm going to take Tajae's word on this until his guilt is proven. You can choose to go the other way and that's fine.

We also don't know if this person was really unconscious for 12 hours.

The story from this guy just doesn't make sense. And Tajae hasn't even been arrested yet and you are already convinced he is guilty.

If I'm wrong then I'll eat crow. Simple as that.

harbo
Hall of Fame

Post by harbo » Fri May 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Here is one football-related viewpoint for Tajae. Still no charges, but any legal action can and will play into the team's thinking (thank you Mr. Obvious).
https://titansized.com/2017/05/24/tajae ... ee-titans/

njumass08
Hall of Fame

Post by njumass08 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:24 am

The fact that no charges have been filed says a lot. Hope this gets cleared up soon.

harbo
Hall of Fame

Post by harbo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:21 am

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2017/ ... rpe-titans
A brief summation for what Tajae is up against in training camp. Several hurdles for him, none insurmountable.

DearOleUMass
Sophomore

Post by DearOleUMass » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Do we know what Tajae’s role will be going into next season? What exactly happened with this past season?