Attendance

Anything and everything that is UMass Minutemen Basketball.
fbiman
Sophomore

Post by fbiman » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:07 pm

InnervisionsUMASS wrote:... and you shouldn't make fun of Stevie Wonder like that.. it isn't funny....
When I read this, I couldn't help but recall Eddie Murphy's famous wisecrack about Stevie Wonder, circa 1983:

"Yeah Stevie, you won a grammy, but I ain't impressed. You wanna impress me? Take the wheel for a little while muthafu*ka!"
That's not an MP, that's a YP. Not My Problem, Your Problem.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:15 pm

actually, it goes like this....

"Personally, the piano and the singing, I told ya how I feel about singing, I ain't impressed... you wanna impress me? Take the wheel for awhile motherfucka."

:)
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

Sir Seretse Khama
Sophomore

Post by Sir Seretse Khama » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:46 pm

InnervisionsUMASS wrote:actually, it goes like this....

"Personally, the piano and the singing, I told ya how I feel about singing, I ain't impressed... you wanna impress me? Take the wheel for awhile motherfucka."

:)
You are scary.....very, very scary

Sir Seretse Khama
Sophomore

Post by Sir Seretse Khama » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:51 pm

InnervisionsUMASS wrote:delusions no, reality yes, keep dreamin Bruce
chump. It is time for you to get a grip on life, son...really

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:17 pm

why? because Delirious is the funniest stand up comedy ever?

chump? and getting a grip on life? I'm sorry, but my grip on life is just fine... it's not my fault that you feed in on everything other people say... and last time I checked, I wasn't your son.... maybe if you paid more attention to your own kids, you wouldn't be calling me one of your own

yes, I did just say that, SON
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

Used to be VOR
Hall of Fame

Post by Used to be VOR » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:25 am

Maybe its time to go private message with this.....since I highly doubt anyone really cares about IV this much.

I knew I should have resisted the shot I took...it just led him even further into his petulent child routine.

Time to move on......

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:45 am

Used to be VOR wrote:Maybe its time to go private message with this.....since I highly doubt anyone really cares about IV this much.

I knew I should have resisted the shot I took...it just led him even further into his petulent child routine.

Time to move on......

see, you shouldn't care this much, but from the way you all post about me, it certainly seems like you do..... shot after shot after shot... you all just don't get it... it doesn't work!! but keep trying, maybe one day you'll figure it out :wink:

Used to be VOR
Hall of Fame

Post by Used to be VOR » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:27 am

No...trust me...we get it.