Eustachy

Anything and everything that is UMass Minutemen Basketball.
Kosty
Hall of Fame

Post by Kosty » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:16 pm

DS Bruce Robertson wrote:I'm Wiggum.

Keep swinging, slugger.
Clancy.......he's quick this one!! Watch out for him. I guess it wasn't the fact that Wiggum and this new name had the SAME EXACT AVATAR that could have thrown him off or anything.....

fbiman
Sophomore

Post by fbiman » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:19 pm

Kosty wrote:
MrMiagi wrote:At least Lappas can get a team to a high seed. Lappas teams never fell flat on their face as favorites in their conference tournament either.
Yeah....and what good does a high seed do when they go out in the first round and gack it??? That was quite a game against ODU in 1996 wasn't it??? Boy, Lappas really coached circles around Jeff Capel!!! And I'm pretty sure they were favorites in that game......and the team fell FLAT on their faces.
A familair theme from that game:

Petey Sessoms for three.....GOOD!
That's not an MP, that's a YP. Not My Problem, Your Problem.

vanmeter
Hall of Fame

Post by vanmeter » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:19 pm

Mike, you can see that Miagi is an instigater on almost every post. He never contributes anything except his strong suport of Lappas and his contempt for Calipari, Bruiser, or anything else that isn't Lappas. He intentionally refers to Bruiser as 'Flynt' as if to try to evoke some relationship to Larry Flynt etc. The guy is strictly a troublemaker and should be tossed.

krkess
Senior

Post by krkess » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:39 pm

But it would be boring as hell around here without him .

Old Prospector
Junior

Re: Eustachy

Post by Old Prospector » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:49 pm

MrMiagi wrote:You mean lose to Hampton in the first round as a 2 seed Eustachey? You mean my last couple teams sucked royaly Eustachey? You mean I'm going to drink Natty and kiss fat girls after a road loss at Missouri Eustachey?

Good choice.
Aside from the partying, sounds eerily like another coach I know. I believe you know him too, Miagi.

MikeUMA
Site Admin

Post by MikeUMA » Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:44 pm

This was a topic just three weeks ago in <a href="http://umasshoops.com/board/viewtopic.p ... 7">[u]this thread[/u]</a>. No need to start it up again.