This is the earliest we've had a conference game since 1993-94, when we played Bonaventure on December 4.
La Salle currently stands at 2-3, but 1-3 if you include D1 teams only. They went across town to play at Drexel on Saturday, and won 58-48. The D2 win was 80-62 over Lincoln Univ, from Lincoln PA, near Pittsburgh.
La Salle has lost to:
82-65 at St. John's
62-51 vs St. Peter's (at SJU)
63-59 at Army
On the whole, they're scoring 62.6 ppg, but if you take out that D2 game, they're only at 58.3. Their opponents (D2 included) score 63.4.
The Explorers currently have no one who averages in double figures.
- Jack Clark (6'8 200 RS-So G) 9.4 ppg, 8.0 rpg, leads the team in both categories. He shoots the most 3s, but only hits at .292. He took a medical redshirt last season after having an injury-plaged freshman season, only playing 9 games. He scored 9 on us on 1/5/19.
- Jhamir Brickus (great hoop name if you're an opposing fan, 5'11 205 Fr G) gives 8.8 ppg, and is their assist leader at 3.0, and steals 2.2 per game. He has a hot hand at .692 overall and .600 from 3.
- Anwar Gill (6'4 205 Fr G) scores 8.7 ppg and snares 5.3 rebounds. Looks to be a role player with no starts and 3 games played, with 18.7 mpg.
- David Beatty (6'2 200 Sr G) does 7.6 / 2.8. Last year in our games, he scored 14 and 20 (season high).
- Clifton Moore (6'10 240 RS-Jr F/C) does 7.3 / 3.8, and swats 2.75 per game. He's also hitting .632 from the floor. For a big man, those aren't great rebounding numbers, but he's only playing 19.0 minutes per game. This is first year on the floor with La Salle after playing his first two at Indiana.
- Scott Spencer (6'6 210 Sr G) does 7.0 / 1.8. He's a threat from 3, as he co-led the league last year at .438, and is at .400 so far this year. Last year vs us he scored 9 in the first game but DNP in the second.
77-69 at home on Jan 8. Pierre 20, Tre 19.
75-64 at Gola on Mar 4. Tre 24, East 18.
No traditional TV for this one. Stream on ESPN+