Game 31, 2011-12: Duquesne (A-10 First Round)

Anything and everything that is UMass Minutemen Basketball.
SignMan
Hall of Fame

Post by SignMan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:53 am

InnervisionsUMASS wrote:Just locked in my tickets... I don't know my log-in information, so I had to do it over the phone and will be dealing with Will Call, which is fine. I get there early enough most games anyways!
even I could figure this one out...
if you previously registered, enter your email address for your USER NAME and request getting emailed the PASSWORD you forgot.

If you order online and go to Manage My Tickets to get them to print and cannot find them, log out, then back in and they should be there.

A weakness in the system is the inability to order some (not all) of your season tix for this game.

Tix can be email fwd to a friend, but @ $1.95 per tix.
The angle of incidence = the angle of reflection: REBOUND!

LooneyGoon
Junior

Post by LooneyGoon » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 am

Picked up my tickets just now, 2 other people were buying tickets while I was in there. Im guessing 8k+ for Tuesday. Hopefully a ton of loud students as well. If we get to host an NIT game, would love to see a sellout.
Ball so hard

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 am

I never set up a UN and PW, I don't think.
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

UMass87
Hall of Fame

Post by UMass87 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:12 pm

I generally wouldn't condone the crowd harassing anyone but the Duquesne announcers are such thoroughly classless douchebags that I hope the crowd makes their life miserable. Listening to those guys and watching the awful officiating made the Duquesne game one of the least pleasant game experience I've had as a 30-year UMass fan. I love that Chaz got first-team (even though I would not have voted that way) and the idiots from Duquesne were trashing him all game.

DrG
Senior

Post by DrG » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm

I believe that if you buy season tickets in any sport, they automatically establish a UMass account for you and they supply you with an account ID and a PW number. That's what they did for me; in fact, the mailing on postseason tickets included that info.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:16 pm

^

Thanks for that.. I'll go back and look at my files! Worst case, I'll call the box office back!

Might need that info for games coming up!
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

LS71
Hall of Fame

Post by LS71 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 pm

^ Check the mailing you got last week. All the info should be there. You will indeed need it for post season tournament games. 8)
"Win without boasting, lose without crying." -- Julius Erving

runner_bric
Sophomore

Post by runner_bric » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Just got 2 tickets... can't wait! :)

OutlawPete
Junior

Post by OutlawPete » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Like I said UMass is offering a free online stream of the game and it looks like the entire A-10 is doing the same from what I've seen on Twitter.

So at least there's that

SignMan
Hall of Fame

Post by SignMan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 pm

InnervisionsUMASS wrote: ..., I don't think.
You should. :wink:
The angle of incidence = the angle of reflection: REBOUND!

jda71
Sophomore

Post by jda71 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm

A weakness in the system is the inability to order some (not all) of your season tix for this game.
That's correct. I had to call the box office to purchase a ticket for just one of my 2 seats. The did this with no additional fee. Easy!

MikeUMA
Site Admin

Post by MikeUMA » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 pm

UMass87 wrote:I generally wouldn't condone the crowd harassing anyone but the Duquesne announcers are such thoroughly classless douchebags that I hope the crowd makes their life miserable. Listening to those guys and watching the awful officiating made the Duquesne game one of the least pleasant game experience I've had as a 30-year UMass fan.
Are they going to use the same three guys? Josh Maurer's crew changes up between home and road games. Maybe the Duqies will be the same.

That 3rd Duq guy was the worst. Sounded like the radio crew recruited him straight out of a frat party.

Won't matter, I'll have Josh & crew to listen to this time.

nale
Hall of Fame

Post by nale » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 pm

I picked up the tickets for my season seats at halftime of the Rhody game.

I'll be there GO UMASS !
"This is my dream job''

MikeUMA
Site Admin

Post by MikeUMA » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Sam the Minuteman (which is an official voice for UMass Athletics) said on Facebook:
If you are a STUDENT, you do not need a ticket, as you will get in for FREE!
http://www.facebook.com/umassathletics

sleepy sheep
Junior

Post by sleepy sheep » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm

I have to give credit where credit's due. There are zero -Amherst references on the facebook page:

University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
Affiliation UMass Athletics

About Welcome to my fan page! Keep up to date with the latest UMass Athletics info with me and the team. GO! GO U! GO U MASS! GO UMASS!

Personal Information I am the official mascot for the University of Massachusetts.

See me at UMass Athletic events cheering on our Minutemen and women as they strive for victory.
Go U! Go U Mass! GO UMASS!
Personal Interests Winning NCAA, A10, ECAC CAA, MAC and Hockey East Championships.