Ricky Harris: Post-UMass

Anything and everything that is UMass Minutemen Basketball.
JoleonLescottsHair
Hall of Fame

Re: Ricky Harris: Post-UMass

Post by JoleonLescottsHair » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Tman1319 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:17 pm
JoleonLescottsHair wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:41 pm I LOVE this. Absolutely love this. I was thinking we might see this with Ty, but I am so psyched Harris will be part of the program. A great player coming home. I have grown a little weary of overused words like “culture,” but a move like this does start to show just that. UMass. This is what we want. Harris, Roe, Pierre, Harper… Those type guys are true Minutemen. IV’s bestie Tre and his agent can go as far, far away as possible
Obsession: not just a cologne by Calvin Klein.
Ah, yes, my old “disengaged” friend. Back for more? I mean, YOU aren’t obsessed at all. At all. :lol: The irony is thick. But, you do strike me as a cologne dude. Very much. So, I’ll leave that evaluation to you.

Tman1319
Junior

Post by Tman1319 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:14 pm

JoleonLescottsHair wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:43 pm
Tman1319 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:17 pm
JoleonLescottsHair wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:41 pm I LOVE this. Absolutely love this. I was thinking we might see this with Ty, but I am so psyched Harris will be part of the program. A great player coming home. I have grown a little weary of overused words like “culture,” but a move like this does start to show just that. UMass. This is what we want. Harris, Roe, Pierre, Harper… Those type guys are true Minutemen. IV’s bestie Tre and his agent can go as far, far away as possible
Obsession: not just a cologne by Calvin Klein.
Ah, yes, my old “disengaged” friend. Back for more? I mean, YOU aren’t obsessed at all. At all. :lol: The irony is thick. But, you do strike me as a cologne dude. Very much. So, I’ll leave that evaluation to you.
The joleon playbook! I’m waiting on step three. The barrage of dm’s talking about how no one should back IV.

What else do we usually see….you reference old posts and you repeat yourself. Somehow, you find a way to claim dominance, while providing no additional points.

Unfortunately, this squabble happens between you and numerous people on the board. Your obvious attempts to get IV to respond is a summation of your online persona. I hope you find happiness in some way, but know the next response will be you telling me how right you are or trying to put me down for not seeing things your way. Someone as intelligent as you claim, should be able to have a civil discussion. For some reason, you have to add in points that are irrelevant to the topics being discussed to satiate some past argument you’ve had on the board.

I guess I fed the troll, so smile!

JoleonLescottsHair
Hall of Fame

Post by JoleonLescottsHair » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:51 am

Phew, that was a lot of words there.

69MG
Hall of Fame

Post by 69MG » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Don't make Mike shut down the board again, please!

Uminuteman
Senior

Post by Uminuteman » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:19 am

^
Wouldn't it be better if Mike could just suspend the offenders for a couple on months. We all shouldn't have to suffer because of these two.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:22 am

Just a write-up here... no major information.

https://www.gazettenet.com/Ricky-Harris ... h-40916474
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

UMass'96
Senior
Location: Back in the good 'ole US of A not some 3rd world shithole

Post by UMass'96 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:18 am

I'll play along for a minute since it is so easy to get Jolean riled up... :lol:

"Harris, Roe, Pierre, Harper… Those type guys are true Minutemen." Because I guess everyone else that has played at UMass are not true Minutemen that epitomize the culture... I'll take Rashaun Freeman or Tony Gaffney for $1,000 please, as two simple examples...

Or, are you only able to name the high profile types...
Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date

UMass'96
Senior
Location: Back in the good 'ole US of A not some 3rd world shithole

Post by UMass'96 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:32 am

Actually, a better example may be, Ross Burns..
Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date

MikeUMA
Site Admin

Post by MikeUMA » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:49 am

Uminuteman wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:19 am
69MG wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:18 pm Don't make Mike shut down the board again, please!
Wouldn't it be better if Mike could just suspend the offenders for a couple on months. We all shouldn't have to suffer because of these two.
I can, and will if necessary. For now, I'm just gonna delete a couple pissing match posts out of this thread.

Floyd
Hall of Fame

Post by Floyd » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:58 am

Hey, why I get deleted? Just tried to difuse the situation with my comment and lighten things up
Time to Win

JoleonLescottsHair
Hall of Fame

Post by JoleonLescottsHair » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:23 am

Floyd wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:58 am Hey, why I get deleted? Just tried to difuse the situation with my comment and lighten things up
I thought it was funny.

DrG
Senior

Post by DrG » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:42 pm

UMass was Ricky's ticket out of the mean streets of Baltimore, he has made the most of it in his life, and now he's coming home. This is a heartwarming and uplifting story. I just wish we could make it through one of these threads without the extracurricular shit.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:35 am

Rickys communication with the players will be significant. He will be eager to learn the different ways of communicating with each player individually, and understanding how each player learns best and how they adapt. Players love to learn that way, in a fun, professional matter where things aren’t always X’s and O’s and robotic.

Gotta bring a new level of energy and hunger to this team. Excellent hire.

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 am

Ricky for Tony is a fantastic trade!

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:22 am

TheInsider wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 am Ricky for Tony is a fantastic trade!

Agreed 100%. Things will be much better off in the office, for sure.
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades