2022-23 Schedule

Anything and everything that is UMass Minutemen Basketball.
User avatar
thecaptain
Senior
Posts: 1123
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:54 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by thecaptain » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:42 am

little UMass mention here regarding the MBI
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ournaments

User avatar
thecaptain
Senior
Posts: 1123
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:54 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by thecaptain » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:53 am

if the cards fall in the right place, Colorado, Texas A&M, Penn State, Boise St, Hofstra, and North Texas is a really solid non-conference schedule we got shaping up. that, plus a favorable a-10 schedule. good stuff.

diplomat
Junior
Posts: 443
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by diplomat » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:31 am

thecaptain wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:42 am little UMass mention here regarding the MBI
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ournaments
Looks like that guy Tristan Da Silva is gonna be a real challenge for umass. This type of player has killed us: big guy, shoots a high percentage from the field and at the line. Surprisingly he doesnt get to the line that much for shooting such a high percentage from the field (47.9%), so maybe he doesnt play that physical down low. Hopefully this years umass team is more physical
than the ones we’ve seen in recent years.

69MG
Hall of Fame
Posts: 10582
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm
Location: Western Mass

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by 69MG » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:06 am

^ He's 6'9 and only got 3.5 boards a game. I'm guessing he's a stretch 4 but I haven't seen them play. I did see that about 1/3 of his shots are from 3.

diplomat
Junior
Posts: 443
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by diplomat » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:09 am

Any idea when tix go on sale for Myrtle Beach?

User avatar
DoctorJ
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3342
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:36 pm
Location: Western Mass.
Contact:

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by DoctorJ » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:51 am

diplomat wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:09 am Any idea when tix go on sale for Myrtle Beach?
You can sign up for discounted pre-sale here: https://espnevents.com/myrtle-beach-inv ... e-sign-up/
Refuse To Lose!!!

Juice Stand
Senior
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 am
Location: Eastern Ma

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by Juice Stand » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:07 am

I saw somewhere that they will go on sale on August 15th

diplomat
Junior
Posts: 443
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by diplomat » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:15 am

Juice Stand wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:07 am I saw somewhere that they will go on sale on August 15th
I thought i saw the same thing but couldnt find where i saw that.
Thanks.

Hotel is set, plane tix are set, just need the game tix now

User avatar
thecaptain
Senior
Posts: 1123
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:54 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by thecaptain » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 am

Gotta love seeing our logo with the rest of the big boys

https://twitter.com/tiptonedits/status/ ... IUBUtXArFQ

inthescoop
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm
Location: NYC

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by inthescoop » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:20 am

thecaptain wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 am Gotta love seeing our logo with the rest of the big boys

https://twitter.com/tiptonedits/status/ ... IUBUtXArFQ
If you're into participation trophies, sure.

minutefanjsf
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2011
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:17 am

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by minutefanjsf » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:09 pm

inthescoop wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:20 am
thecaptain wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 am Gotta love seeing our logo with the rest of the big boys

https://twitter.com/tiptonedits/status/ ... IUBUtXArFQ
If you're into participation trophies, sure.
Maybe this is Frank’s announcement?

User avatar
thecaptain
Senior
Posts: 1123
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:54 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by thecaptain » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:15 pm

thecaptain wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 am Gotta love seeing our logo with the rest of the big boys

https://twitter.com/tiptonedits/status/ ... IUBUtXArFQ
Posted in the wrong thread. Sorry.

Upstate10
Junior
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by Upstate10 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:09 pm

minutefanjsf wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:09 pm
inthescoop wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:20 am
thecaptain wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 am Gotta love seeing our logo with the rest of the big boys

https://twitter.com/tiptonedits/status/ ... IUBUtXArFQ
If you're into participation trophies, sure.
Maybe this is Frank’s announcement?
He’s going to Syracuse

inthescoop
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm
Location: NYC

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by inthescoop » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:14 pm

^
Iowa.

Upstate10
Junior
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: 2022-23 Schedule

Post by Upstate10 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:20 pm

^
Not UMass

Post Reply