The Legend of Zelda

Whatever else you wanna rant about.
69MG
Hall of Fame

The Legend of Zelda

Post by 69MG » Mon May 07, 2018 11:56 am

Help! I am absolutely out of my element here. A few weeks ago i saw a sweatshirt on clearance and i bought it because I liked the design on the front.
A few days ago i was in a store and a 20 something came up and went nuts over the sweatshirt. "Where did you get a Legend of Zelda Shirt, man?"

He said they were selling for $50 or more. It has a sticker on it that says "Official Nintendo Licensed product". I have since googled Legend of Zelda and know it's a very popular video game, but that's all i know. I'm almost embarrassed by how little I paid for the sweatshirt. Any comments would be appreciated.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon May 07, 2018 12:50 pm

The Legend of Zelda is a classic video game series starting back with the Nintendo Entertainment System. It's spawned numerous games since then. Many people in and around my age played and loved the original as kids, and then were beyond frustrated with the sequel :lol:

No idea about the specific shirt you purchased but it's a wildly popular game franchise. What's the design look like? Where did you get the shirt?
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

69MG
Hall of Fame

Post by 69MG » Mon May 07, 2018 1:29 pm

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... mp=yhs-001

Top row, the image on the far left. The sweatshirt is black with the image in white. I got it at Kohl's.

EDIT: It moved. It's now the 4th row, image on the far right.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon May 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Looks like it's from one of the newer games. If you like it, good for you! Keep it and enjoy it. It's already made you more popular and maybe you can convince one of these kids to go to a UMass game! :lol:
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

MJatUM
Hall of Fame

Post by MJatUM » Mon May 07, 2018 2:18 pm

I think it's back to top left for me... Z with a sword through it? Looks pretty cool.

InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Mon May 07, 2018 2:29 pm

This?: