Game 12 - Towson visits UMASS - April 14th

Home for talk about the 2006 National Finalist UMass Men's Lacrosse.
Jack
Senior

Re: Game 12 - Towson visits UMASS - April 14th

Post by Jack » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:33 pm

We had 'em all the way. Very nice win - dominating second half performance by the Gorillas. There ain't nothing wrong w/a 7 Game win streak and being in first place in the CAA !!
Sophomore Sensation Jeff Trainor - the pride of Billerica - wicked awesome !! . Great to see Coach Canella getting production from the youth movement. Hopefully we keep it rolling against Fairfield next weekend. :D

Ewan's Dad
Sophomore

Post by Ewan's Dad » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Finally made it out for my annual game. best weather of the spring and not a very entertaining game (watching Towson pass it around the horn for 2 minutes every possession), but the good guys showed their usual resilience and won so my son and I had a great time. Outscored them 7-1 in second half. Even when UMass down 3-1 at HT I had a feeling they would come back, because Towson's goalie was spectacular in the first half and didn't think he could keep it up. Great turnaround by this team this year. Only negative of the day? Blue Wall was closed . My son was very disappointed we didn't get to eat lunch there. (As was I).
There's nowt wrong wi' gala luncheons

Cahoonaville
Senior

Post by Cahoonaville » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 pm

The turnaround this team has made is amazing. Noah Rak is such an asset to have!
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

hoopified
Freshman

Post by hoopified » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:49 am