Chippy continues to love us

Whatever else you wanna rant about.
Old Cage
Hall of Fame

Chippy continues to love us

Post by Old Cage » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:51 am

If you search "Ainsworth" here, you will find what we have long thought about this guy.

Here he manages to take a shot at just about every UMASS (he missed rowing):
https://www.atholdailynews.com/Keeping- ... l-50529760
Last edited by Old Cage on Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jack didn’t have any envy in him," Calipari said. "He was the greatest coach to ever coach here."

LS71
Hall of Fame

Re: Chippy continues to love us

Post by LS71 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:50 am

He’s not wrong about the bs ‘thank you’ from departing players.

Sounds to me like he’s just upset about the continued lack of success in athletics by his alma mater.
"Win without boasting, lose without crying." -- Julius Erving

69MG
Hall of Fame

Post by 69MG » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:03 am

LS71 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:50 am Sounds to me like he’s just upset about the continued lack of success in athletics by his alma mater.
A lot of us are. It's a good thing we can't vent on more than social media. :lol:

Old Cage
Hall of Fame

Post by Old Cage » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:29 am

duplicate
"Jack didn’t have any envy in him," Calipari said. "He was the greatest coach to ever coach here."

Juice Stand
Hall of Fame

Post by Juice Stand » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:42 am

This guy is a complete A-Hole. A wannabe Dan Shankessy. A hypocrite among hypocrites. Take this line for example:
Social media allows the likes of Gapare to use words like “heavy heart” without looking anyone in the eye. You have a heavy heart, Tafara? Really? Yeah right, just walk away and don’t bother looking in the rearview.
Umm, excuse me Chip, but isn't that what you're doing to Tafara? You feel the need to take shots at him, basically calling him a coward for not having to look anyone in the eye, but did you call him up and ask for comment? Nope. This fool's entire job is to rip people and not look them in the eye. And for the record, he provided his email address at the end, so I was more than happy to email my criticism directly to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RprMPis226k

Cahoonaville
Senior

Post by Cahoonaville » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:52 am

Was declared clinically dead for 20 minutes myself. Upon waking, the very first thing I saw when I was able to focus was my mother-in-law's face close to mine, her leaning over the bed staring down at me. Talk about hell on earth! That was a true nightmare, and I was awake by that time.
Alex Guerrero, my HERO!!!!

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:18 pm

Cahoonaville wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:52 am Was declared clinically dead for 20 minutes myself. Upon waking, the very first thing I saw when I was able to focus was my mother-in-law's face close to mine, her leaning over the bed staring down at me. Talk about hell on earth! That was a true nightmare, and I was awake by that time.
LOLOLOLOL WHAT :lol: