COVID-19 Discussion

Whatever else you wanna rant about.
Quann
Hall of Fame

Re: COVID-19 Discussion

Post by Quann » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:59 am

TheInsider wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:07 am I know the difference.. im.. oh I mean I'm typing on my phone. My main point still stands. We have been locked down. People were told to shut their business and don't earn a living. I know your opinion differs from mine and that's ok. I can still think your wrong and respect you at the same time. Unfortunately we have devolved into a place where the only opinion that counts is yours. By that I don't mean yours personally, just the person stating the opinion.
I guess we only believe this because of the tin foil hats inthescoop says we are constantly wearing. 🤔 Your point sounds pretty reasonable to me though Insider 😀

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:11 pm

Did you guys just try to bullshit that I am not for people earning a living? I hope you guys have the brain to acknowledge the fact that it is no coincidence that you both share all the same opinions. Coincidence? No chance. No one is born with opinions, you grow into them.

You have not provided any articulate responses to even gave me something to counter to. All I am seeing are sentences, but no point is being made. To get your point across in a clear matter these days is becoming an art. Some people love to talk, and go completely no where. There is no need to continue here; it's one ear in, out the other for them.

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:40 pm

"Why is there a curfew for protesting".. you are correct. Right or wrong. "but there was never a curfew for Covid when Doctors around the nation begged for one" we've had months worth of stay at home orders and social distancing... sure maybe it was a little late but good luck selling the people on lockdowns when at the time numbers were low. It's not that hard to understand. Like it's not hard to understand why there has been a curfew in areas.

Camby4Life
Senior

Post by Camby4Life » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:35 am

inthescoop wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:11 pm Did you guys just try to bullshit that I am not for people earning a living? I hope you guys have the brain to acknowledge the fact that it is no coincidence that you both share all the same opinions. Coincidence? No chance. No one is born with opinions, you grow into them.

You have not provided any articulate responses to even gave me something to counter to. All I am seeing are sentences, but no point is being made. To get your point across in a clear matter these days is becoming an art. Some people love to talk, and go completely no where. There is no need to continue here; it's one ear in, out the other for them.
You need to take a break from this board and clear your head a little bit. I suggest trying some 40mg edibles or mushrooms.

I want to be neutral since I know some people who are posting and take in everyone’s point of view on this matter so I went back and reread everything. I have a lot of free time these days. I didn’t even make it to page 2 before finding out your thoughts on covid and death, the restaurant industry, racism against Asian Americans in NYC, and that you believe everyone on this site is brainwashed. You then proceed throughout the rest of the thread to call everyone tin foil hats.

I know nothing about you other than what you wrote on this thread. You claim you posted here in your 20’s so I’m assuming you are now in your 30’s and you live in Manhattan. I really hope you grew up in NYC and didn’t just move there after college to work.

Also, as far as the curfews go, Boston has had one in place since the beginning of April from 9pm-6am.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:03 am

So what was the point of your message besides trying to decipher the thread and profile me? I’m confused.

Camby4Life
Senior

Post by Camby4Life » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:20 am

inthescoop wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:03 am So what was the point of your message besides trying to decipher the thread and profile me? I’m confused.
Every post you’ve made in this thread has been directed at someone personally, how are you confused?

You must have missed my first line about taking a break and the last line about the curfews you have been asking about.

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:40 am

"Under the Stay Safe order, Minnesotans in groups of 10 people or less may gather in places of worship. Even in small groups of 10 or fewer people, Minnesotans should wear face coverings and practice social distancing measures, that is, keeping six feet between you and those around you. As in other settings, gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited."
Looks like Gov Tim Walz violated his own order. Honestly if I owned a biz in his state I would open my doors today.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:55 am

Camby4Life wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:20 am
inthescoop wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:03 am So what was the point of your message besides trying to decipher the thread and profile me? I’m confused.
Every post you’ve made in this thread has been directed at someone personally, how are you confused?

You must have missed my first line about taking a break and the last line about the curfews you have been asking about.
What was the point of it? You didn’t try to debate anything with me, discuss anything with me. You were profiling and telling me what I should do. What the fuck? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why has there not been one post about the president and Vice President never wearing masks during the peak of corona. Majority of cops are not wearing them during protests at the moment. But again, people’s focus here is only on one side. What is it here now, 5 against 1? I’ll continue to voice my opinion the same way all of you are.

If Marcus Camby saw your posts here, he would tell you to change your name immediately.

TheInsider
Hall of Fame

Post by TheInsider » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:11 pm

I know I'm a tinfoil hat wearing idiot but I think he was trying to counter your point of curfews by saying Boston has had one in place since early April. Even I could figure that out. BTW I agree that all the cops should be wearing masks.

Camby4Life
Senior

Post by Camby4Life » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:24 pm

inthescoop wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:55 am
Camby4Life wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:20 am

What was the point of it? You didn’t try to debate anything with me, discuss anything with me. You were profiling and telling me what I should do. What the fuck? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why has there not been one post about the president and Vice President never wearing masks during the peak of corona. Majority of cops are not wearing them during protests at the moment. But again, people’s focus here is only on one side. What is it here now, 5 against 1? I’ll continue to voice my opinion the same way all of you are.

If Marcus Camby saw your posts here, he would tell you to change your name immediately.
I’m not debating with you. I’m throwing in the white towel from my corner. You win, you battled 5 against 1 or whatever the number in your head is and won the battle in your head.

Marcus, if you are reading this, I’m Sorry! I will change my name if you are offended, just let me know.

But I am in MA and the edibles are legal here, I’ll bring some to you in NYC if you want.

inthescoop
Hall of Fame

Post by inthescoop » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Yes please bring as many edibles down as possible, you can also mail them. Thank ya baby! God bless! 8)

Quann
Hall of Fame

Post by Quann » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:59 pm

I doubt Marcus would tell him to change his name. Chillax brah, get over yourself.

e_parade
Senior

Post by e_parade » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:52 am

inthescoop wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:31 pm Yes please bring as many edibles down as possible, you can also mail them. Thank ya baby! God bless! 8)
New rule for this forum: every time people start getting angry during arguments they're sent edibles before anyone tries to escalate a conflict.

Floyd
Hall of Fame

Post by Floyd » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Maybe edibles before the conversation would be better
Time to Win

harbo
Hall of Fame

Post by harbo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covi ... RI~TTO~USA

The struggle continues. We are s.l.o.w.l.y making headway as this interactive graphic shows us making slow progress with our new cases doubling about every seven days. Only Brazil, Russia, India and Mexico seem to be in similar or worse shape among the larger counties around the world.