Page 1 of 3

Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:42 pm
by LS71
This dismal season will likely wind up an NCAA record setting season! :twisted:

UMass only has to give up 30 points next week to set two new NCAA records->points allowed in season and highest average ppg allowed for a season.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:00 am
by 78
At least there's something to look forward to next week. I wonder if they will stop the game when we set the record? :lol:

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:42 am
by LS71
^ The only question is...in what quarter will the record be set? :? :twisted: :lol:

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 am
by Old Cage
Guys - mostly BYU folks - on twitter are complaining that if you don't have NESN it will cost $20 to stream this game. Here's a current poll:

"Will you be spending $20 to watch #BYUFootball take on UMass this Saturday on @FloFootball?"

Can this be correct?

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 pm
by dennisdent
Old Cage wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 am
Guys - mostly BYU folks - on twitter are complaining that if you don't have NESN it will cost $20 to stream this game. Here's a current poll:

"Will you be spending $20 to watch #BYUFootball take on UMass this Saturday on @FloFootball?"

Can this be correct?
I have NESN and still don't get the games. I pay to watch them on FLO. I don't feel bad for the BYU fans because the BYU Network isn't getting the TV rights.

Make some money off them because they are going destroy UMass.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:40 pm
by InnervisionsUMASS
dennisdent wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 pm


I have NESN and still don't get the games.
How is that? All the home games have been on NESN or NESN+. One game was tape delayed but everything else was live.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:57 pm
by Floyd
dennisdent wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 pm
Old Cage wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 am
Guys - mostly BYU folks - on twitter are complaining that if you don't have NESN it will cost $20 to stream this game. Here's a current poll:

"Will you be spending $20 to watch #BYUFootball take on UMass this Saturday on @FloFootball?"

Can this be correct?
I have NESN and still don't get the games. I pay to watch them on FLO. I don't feel bad for the BYU fans because the BYU Network isn't getting the TV rights.

Make some money off them because they are going destroy UMass.
Hey dennis, that trophy wife you were talkin about the other day don't let u watch? :lol:

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:56 pm
by dennisdent
Floyd wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:57 pm
dennisdent wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 pm
Old Cage wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 am
Guys - mostly BYU folks - on twitter are complaining that if you don't have NESN it will cost $20 to stream this game. Here's a current poll:

"Will you be spending $20 to watch #BYUFootball take on UMass this Saturday on @FloFootball?"

Can this be correct?
I have NESN and still don't get the games. I pay to watch them on FLO. I don't feel bad for the BYU fans because the BYU Network isn't getting the TV rights.

Make some money off them because they are going destroy UMass.
Hey dennis, that trophy wife you were talkin about the other day don't let u watch? :lol:
As you can tell she lets me watch all the UMass football games :twisted: :wink: ...Here in the (DMV) (DC/Maryland/Virginia), the games are blacked out for some reason with Direct TV.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:59 pm
by minutefanjsf
dennisdent wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:56 pm
Floyd wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:57 pm
dennisdent wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 pm


I have NESN and still don't get the games. I pay to watch them on FLO. I don't feel bad for the BYU fans because the BYU Network isn't getting the TV rights.

Make some money off them because they are going destroy UMass.
Hey dennis, that trophy wife you were talkin about the other day don't let u watch? :lol:
As you can tell she lets me watch all the UMass football games :twisted: :wink: ...Here in the (DMV) (DC/Maryland/Virginia), the games are blacked out for some reason with Direct TV.
Direct TV sucks like that for regional black outs. You should call and see if Nesn on the go would still do the same.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:01 pm
by dennisdent
minutefanjsf wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:59 pm
dennisdent wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:56 pm
Floyd wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:57 pm


Hey dennis, that trophy wife you were talkin about the other day don't let u watch? :lol:
As you can tell she lets me watch all the UMass football games :twisted: :wink: ...Here in the (DMV) (DC/Maryland/Virginia), the games are blacked out for some reason with Direct TV.
Direct TV sucks like that for regional black outs. You should call and see if Nesn on the go would still do the same.
Thanks. I'll look into that next season. I still get all the hockey games and basketball games that are on NESN.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:59 am
by MJatUM
Is it possible that FloTV is part of the DirecTV package so it is blacked out on NESN forcing you to watch it on Flo? Does Flo have a tv channel? Is there such a thing as horse socks? Is anybody listening to me?

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:29 am
by InnervisionsUMASS
MJatUM wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:59 am
Is there such a thing as horse socks? Is anybody listening to me?
Yes, I am listening.

Image

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:33 am
by Berkman
I have been watching the games on FloTV because I would have to upgrade to the next higher package on Spectrum for $ 20 a month more and outside of NESN there probably is nothing I would watch. After the BYU game I will cancel FloTV.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:36 pm
by Cahoonaville
Anyone looking for 2 extra tickets? Let me know via PM.

Re: Game 12: BYU - 11/23/2019

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:59 pm
by minutefanjsf
Cahoonaville wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:36 pm
Anyone looking for 2 extra tickets? Let me know via PM.
I will have at least two extra game tickets and probably one or two club tickets as well.