FIRE WALT BELL!

Ringing the Bell on a new era of UM Football.
stevemaz
Junior
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:23 am

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by stevemaz » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:59 am

2022: 10-0 heading into College Station

dennisdent
Junior
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 7:18 pm
Location: Too close to the Beltway

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by dennisdent » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:36 am

stevemaz wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:59 am
2022: 10-0 heading into College Station
This is the UMass board, not Texas AM. :lol:

rayers
Senior
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:57 pm

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by rayers » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:14 pm

Here’s hoping Bell hires an offensive coordinator this winter. Can’t be any worse under someone else than it is under Bell.

User avatar
InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame
Posts: 14478
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:32 am
Location: Milford, MA
Contact:

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:28 pm

^

Where have I heard that before........ :|
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

PreecherJenkins
Senior
Posts: 841
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:41 am

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by PreecherJenkins » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:36 pm

is tomorrow the end of the walter J Bell era?

Berkman
Hall of Fame
Posts: 5489
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:38 pm
Location: Mooresville, NC
Contact:

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by Berkman » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:27 pm

NO WAY

dennisdent
Junior
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 7:18 pm
Location: Too close to the Beltway

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by dennisdent » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:19 pm

PreecherJenkins wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:36 pm
is tomorrow the end of the walter J Bell era?
Sadly, no but UMass just lost a 3 star running back that de-committed. Who would want to play for Bell and this program right now. He maybe good BS'ing Bamford and recruits, but this season showed he plays favorites and can't coach. I have no doubt that parents and recruits are taking notice.

User avatar
Quann
Senior
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:17 pm
Location: Start Line, MA

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by Quann » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:35 pm

I’m definitely worried. I don’t think FSU was sad to see him go last year.

78
Hall of Fame
Posts: 8067
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:52 pm
Location: Near Boston

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by 78 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:43 pm

Hope this isn’t the beginning of a de-commit trend.
Bamford has erased McCutcheon

TruBluMaroon
Senior
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:25 am

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by TruBluMaroon » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:01 pm

dennisdent wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:19 pm
PreecherJenkins wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:36 pm
is tomorrow the end of the walter J Bell era?
Sadly, no but UMass just lost a 3 star running back that de-committed. Who would want to play for Bell and this program right now. He maybe good BS'ing Bamford and recruits, but this season showed he plays favorites and can't coach. I have no doubt that parents and recruits are taking notice.
Is this the running back that has ZERO FBS offers other than UM? Doesn’t seem to be that big a loss.

dennisdent
Junior
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 7:18 pm
Location: Too close to the Beltway

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by dennisdent » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:08 pm

TruBluMaroon wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:01 pm
dennisdent wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:19 pm
PreecherJenkins wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:36 pm
is tomorrow the end of the walter J Bell era?
Sadly, no but UMass just lost a 3 star running back that de-committed. Who would want to play for Bell and this program right now. He maybe good BS'ing Bamford and recruits, but this season showed he plays favorites and can't coach. I have no doubt that parents and recruits are taking notice.
Is this the running back that has ZERO FBS offers other than UM? Doesn’t seem to be that big a loss.
Read this: https://247sports.com/college/massachus ... 139018464/

A program that uses a wide receiver and linebacker as the 2nd and 3rd running backs really shouldn't be turning up its nose at any 3 star RUNNING BACK who just had a great season!

Floyd
Hall of Fame
Posts: 6640
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:50 am
Location: Not where I should be

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by Floyd » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:59 pm

To be fair dennis, the article does say he hasn't ruled out UMass (although its likely) completely. Just wants to reconsider all options.
Is Kevin Brown gone or still at UMass?
The E sho, best show in town

78
Hall of Fame
Posts: 8067
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:52 pm
Location: Near Boston

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by 78 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Floyd wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:59 pm
To be fair dennis, the article does say he hasn't ruled out UMass (although its likely) completely. Just wants to reconsider all options.
Is Kevin Brown gone or still at UMass?
Is Brown the kid from Everett? if so he is gone.
Bamford has erased McCutcheon

DPBOS
Sophomore
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:53 am
Location: Boston, MA

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by DPBOS » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:27 pm

78 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 pm
Is Brown the kid from Everett? if so he is gone.
Why is Brown gone?

dennisdent
Junior
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 7:18 pm
Location: Too close to the Beltway

Re: FIRE WALT BELL!

Post by dennisdent » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:33 pm

DPBOS wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:27 pm
78 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 pm
Is Brown the kid from Everett? if so he is gone.
Why is Brown gone?
Bell kicked him off the team.

Post Reply