2017 Win Total

Whip'ing the program back into shape.

How many wins will we have in 2017

0
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
2
2
4%
3
3
7%
4
12
26%
5
16
35%
6
6
13%
7
6
13%
8
0
No votes
9
0
No votes
10
0
No votes
11
0
No votes
12
1
2%
 
Total votes: 46

Billybuck
Freshman
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Billybuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:06 pm

McKinney wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:01 pm
Billybuck wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 am
So far the record of teams Umass has played....42-57 with a 1-9 squad...only win was against Umass and then ya got a win against an 0-9 squad. Remaining two games...9-11 record. So look likes 51-68 is the schedule they played and Umass is 3-7 against such stellar competition. You are what your record says you are...not a good team or program. Who cares what final record is. Bad team playing a a weak schedule AND still can't win.
Image
https://goo.gl/images/7Jx2LZ

stevemaz
Junior
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:23 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by stevemaz » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:36 pm

Billybuck wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 am
So far the record of teams Umass has played....42-57 with a 1-9 squad...only win was against Umass and then ya got a win against an 0-9 squad. Remaining two games...9-11 record. So look likes 51-68 is the schedule they played and Umass is 3-7 against such stellar competition. You are what your record says you are...not a good team or program. Who cares what final record is. Bad team playing a a weak schedule AND still can't win.
No. they are better than Hawaii, CC, and ODU and would win handily if games were played today. they gagged.

Billybuck
Freshman
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Billybuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 pm

stevemaz wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:36 pm
Billybuck wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 am
So far the record of teams Umass has played....42-57 with a 1-9 squad...only win was against Umass and then ya got a win against an 0-9 squad. Remaining two games...9-11 record. So look likes 51-68 is the schedule they played and Umass is 3-7 against such stellar competition. You are what your record says you are...not a good team or program. Who cares what final record is. Bad team playing a a weak schedule AND still can't win.
No. they are better than Hawaii, CC, and ODU and would win handily if games were played today. they gagged.
Obviously not...you know why? They lost. Got beat. Pushed around. Bottom line...0-3. So...they are not better, they are worse. You are what are. However, Umess should win today and if they don't...well...good god man....

tdmass
Senior
Posts: 1174
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:40 am
Location: Ormond Beach,Florida

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by tdmass » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:36 pm

^ And "you are what YOU are" . . . a complete asshole!

Billybuck
Freshman
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Billybuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Maybe...but I am also right. Can't argue it either.

minutefanjsf
Senior
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:17 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by minutefanjsf » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:15 pm

^by this logic, you think the Celtics should be given the NBA title because they beat the Warriors the other night? Or was it just a bad night for Warriors? Will things never change as the season progresses?

Billybuck
Freshman
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Billybuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Don't know about the title but with that same logic...i am sure both the Celtics and warriors will improve as the season goes...just as umass has...AND. Maybe the teams that beat umass just might have improved as well throughout the season?

User avatar
Old Cage
Hall of Fame
Posts: 5232
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: The Eastern Provinces

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Old Cage » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:58 pm

^ You've been here five days and you have posted 14 times?? Thank God we have not had to put up with you over the past twenty years!
"Jack didn’t have any envy in him," Calipari said. "He was the greatest coach to ever coach here."

Billybuck
Freshman
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Billybuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:43 pm

I know....you have had enough to deal with the past 20 years.

78
Hall of Fame
Posts: 7275
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:52 pm
Location: Near Boston

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by 78 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:34 pm

I’ve had numerous issues with the move up, but give it a rest billybuck. Given that he’s been here less than a week, have to wonder who it is and what the motives are. Might be the dumbest poster here in a long time.
Bamford has erased McCutcheon

Billybuck
Freshman
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Billybuck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:41 pm

78 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:34 pm
I’ve had numerous issues with the move up, but give it a rest billybuck. Given that he’s been here less than a week, have to wonder who it is and what the motives are. Might be the dumbest poster here in a long time.
Or possibly the smartest? I don't think I have said 1 thing that was a lie really...I,think most of my statements are all fact based. Football records....records of the teams they have played...comments about the football stadium and the press box and bathrooms...are they not true? Don't think I have really been rude to anybody. Fans of Umass might not,like the facts of the football teams record and that they play a soft schedule and still love and that where they play is a joke. If anything of those comments are wrong then correct me with facts. I also have a very solid knowledge of the inner workings of the dept. I could post,things on here that would shake up,the whole board and they are true and can be proven.

User avatar
rsox1221
Senior
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 am
Location: Shrewsbury via Southborough
Contact:

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by rsox1221 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Billybuck wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:41 pm
78 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:34 pm
I’ve had numerous issues with the move up, but give it a rest billybuck. Given that he’s been here less than a week, have to wonder who it is and what the motives are. Might be the dumbest poster here in a long time.
Or possibly the smartest? I don't think I have said 1 thing that was a lie really...I,think most of my statements are all fact based. Football records....records of the teams they have played...comments about the football stadium and the press box and bathrooms...are they not true? Don't think I have really been rude to anybody. Fans of Umass might not,like the facts of the football teams record and that they play a soft schedule and still love and that where they play is a joke. If anything of those comments are wrong then correct me with facts. I also have a very solid knowledge of the inner workings of the dept. I could post,things on here that would shake up,the whole board and they are true and can be proven.
Put up or shut up guy.

User avatar
Old Cage
Hall of Fame
Posts: 5232
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: The Eastern Provinces

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by Old Cage » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Buck - If you are going to post every other minute, bring something to the party. Just coming here and regurgitating everything that we have heard for that twenty years isn't helpful.
"Jack didn’t have any envy in him," Calipari said. "He was the greatest coach to ever coach here."

minutefanjsf
Senior
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:17 am

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by minutefanjsf » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Billybuck wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 pm
Don't know about the title but with that same logic...i am sure both the Celtics and warriors will improve as the season goes...just as umass has...AND. Maybe the teams that beat umass just might have improved as well throughout the season?
Actually go to your argument, the numbers don't lie. None of the teams UMass lost to at the beginning of the season have improved as much as UMass. 4 wins in 5 games has not been matched by ODU, Hawaii, or CC. so......

78
Hall of Fame
Posts: 7275
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:52 pm
Location: Near Boston

Re: 2017 Win Total

Post by 78 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Oh joy, another new guy who knows all of the inner workings of the athletic department... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bamford has erased McCutcheon

Post Reply