SPORT LUNCHEONS

Get ready for some MACtion
SignMan
Hall of Fame

Re: SPORT LUNCHEONS

Post by SignMan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:16 pm

most likely, Gefilte Fish...
it's in season...
The angle of incidence = the angle of reflection: REBOUND!

SignMan
Hall of Fame

Post by SignMan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:43 am

Berkman wrote:So are you suggesting that we and anyone else meet there? I thought that you said that it don't open until the 20th.
I did say that...it starts on the 20th this Fall Term.
That will not work for next Wednesday.

If you do want to come to Campus Wednesday and others would like to meet with you, too; we can do something else.

Your Q/suggestion re: Berkshire DC could work.

The University Club (not the UMass Club in Boston) on Campus site says that they are only serving a light lunch 11 -2 (bar opens @ 2), due to renovations.

If enough people quickly indicate an interest, we could do a quasi tailgate @ the stadium area, which I can cater (very capable in the food prep area), or I could prepare a nice picnic lunch for a Campus Pond area gig.

Posters unite!
Post your intentions (yeses only) soon.
The angle of incidence = the angle of reflection: REBOUND!

Berkman
Hall of Fame

Post by Berkman » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:34 pm

If you can arrange for a few of us to get together around noon on Wed I will be glad to come. My wife says that I really need to go down and get some kielbasas. Right now we are in Quakertown, PA at a Best Western. Tomorrow we will be up at a Best Western near the Albany airport. Will go to the stock car races at my old stomping grounds Lebanon Valley Speedway for the final points race to determine the modified championship. Only 6 points separate the first two. Then on Sunday it is up to Saratoga for the horse races and then head to our motel in Williamstown MA for the week.

Berkman
Hall of Fame

Post by Berkman » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Went down and picked up my kielbasas and continues to the campus to see if I could meet up with Whip. He was in a coaches meeting and while I was talking to the guy at the front desk a couple of luncheon regulars from Holyoke came by because they did not hear about no regular luncheons. While we were talking Whip came out of the meeting and spoke with us. He is very positive with the results on Sat. Hopping to beat BC. We wished him luck. I asked about the time for the SC game and he thinks that it probably wille an afternoon game but he is not sure of the time at this time.

Floyd
Hall of Fame

Post by Floyd » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Did you give him a kielbasa?
Time to Win

Berkman
Hall of Fame

Post by Berkman » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 pm

NO