New look for the new future?

Get ready for some MACtion
jjmc85
Senior

Post by jjmc85 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 pm

I think last year it depended on whether or not the Patriots had a game the next day. I remember some games having a logo and others not.
UMass Football: 22-3 at home when I was a student.

Leave the A-10!

gosox22
Junior

Post by gosox22 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:35 am

Was just browsing ESPN's UMass page and noticed they are now using the new logo instead of the awful Um they were using before (not even the real UM logo, but basically the "UMass" word logo with the "ass" chopped off). I also noticed that Jason Peebler and Shannon James are weekly award winners on there. hahah.

utterlyoptimistic
Junior

Re:

Post by utterlyoptimistic » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:21 am

UMass02 wrote:I'm curious to see the jerseys when they arrive at the UStore. One major pet peeve of mine has been the lack of quality athletic apparel (replicas, coaches' polos, etc.) available for purchase at the UStore. Maybe the move to FBS will spark higher-quality merch.
Bump.

Anyone know if they plan on selling jerseys outside of the defunct black replicas? I would prefer to attend the games wearing something other than my black #3 jersey this season.

UMass02
Senior

Re: Re:

Post by UMass02 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:03 pm

utterlyoptimistic wrote: Bump.

Anyone know if they plan on selling jerseys outside of the defunct black replicas? I would prefer to attend the games wearing something other than my black #3 jersey this season.
I was at the UStore the other day and they had the black jerseys on clearance (with an additional 30% off). I didn't notice any other football jerseys for sale (then again, I wasn't looking for one, so they may have been there and I didn't see them). I believe they are going to get some new merchandise in before the school year.