2019-20 season

Anything and everything that is UMass Minutemen Basketball.
User avatar
Cahoonaville
Junior
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:59 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by Cahoonaville » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:46 am

capezona wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:55 pm
Did anyone else notice MM's full beard on the SAMY awards self-isolation show?
Honestly, who gives a flying fuck!
FBS Football finally! A dream come true!!!!

UMassfan_19
Junior
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by UMassfan_19 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:40 am

capezona wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:31 pm
69MG wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:27 pm
capezona wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:23 pm
So the only player who has left who hasn't landed anywhere yet is Chatman, right?
Any thoughts on the future homes of the 4 who have landed? 2 went down maybe 3 levels from the A10, Diallo down maybe 2 levels and East either equal or 1 level below.

Clergeot and Jackson - Southeastern LA (Southland Conference)
East - Bradley (Missouri Valley Conf.)
Diallo - Manattan (MAAC)
Jackson went to McNeese State
He de commited

capezona
Senior
Posts: 1804
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 pm
Location: Peoria, AZ and Dennisport, MA

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by capezona » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:44 am

Cahoonaville wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:46 am
capezona wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:55 pm
Did anyone else notice MM's full beard on the SAMY awards self-isolation show?
Honestly, who gives a flying fuck!
Thanks for sharing.

69MG
Hall of Fame
Posts: 8635
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm
Location: Western Mass

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by 69MG » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:56 am

Tonight at 8:00 on NESN Plus. One of the best games of the year.
https://umassathletics.com/news/2020/2/ ... 67-63.aspx

User avatar
uz2b-len
Hall of Fame
Posts: 11189
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 6:03 pm
Location: Deerfield, MA

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by uz2b-len » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:16 am

Thanks for finding this. Looks like it's channel 1255 on comcast in the happy valley.
"All credit to my teammates, all glory to God."-- Chaz Williams

DanaDingle3
Freshman
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:41 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by DanaDingle3 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 am

69MG wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:56 am
Tonight at 8:00 on NESN Plus. One of the best games of the year.
https://umassathletics.com/news/2020/2/ ... 67-63.aspx
Additionally, looks like Coach will be "live-tweeting" the game from the official UmassBasketball twitter account.

https://twitter.com/UMassBasketball/sta ... 9866219521

69MG
Hall of Fame
Posts: 8635
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm
Location: Western Mass

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by 69MG » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:01 am

Advance notice on another one. Thursday, 6/25 at 8:00 on NESN Plus. UMass vs. VCU - we held them to 19 points in the 2nd half. These will be so much fun to watch with practically no live sports available.

https://umassathletics.com/news/2020/2/ ... r-vcu.aspx

User avatar
uz2b-len
Hall of Fame
Posts: 11189
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 6:03 pm
Location: Deerfield, MA

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by uz2b-len » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:52 pm

I really enjoyed watching the game last night. It was the first sports I've watched in months.
"All credit to my teammates, all glory to God."-- Chaz Williams

mdogt12
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3070
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 pm
Location: maine

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by mdogt12 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:27 pm

uz2b-len wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:52 pm
I really enjoyed watching the game last night. It was the first sports I've watched in months.
Hockey vs Northeastern was on the night before

Floyd
Hall of Fame
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:50 am
Location: Not where I should be

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by Floyd » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 pm

How did I miss that game last night? Damn. I could have been watching Tre and Co but ended up watching Shark Tank :oops:
The E sho, best show in town

capezona
Senior
Posts: 1804
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 pm
Location: Peoria, AZ and Dennisport, MA

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by capezona » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:14 am

Floyd wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 pm
How did I miss that game last night? Damn. I could have been watching Tre and Co but ended up watching Shark Tank :oops:
You were watching the wrong Mr. Wonderful.

User avatar
InnervisionsUMASS
Hall of Fame
Posts: 14770
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:32 am
Location: Milford, MA
Contact:

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by InnervisionsUMASS » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:16 pm

capezona wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:14 am
Floyd wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 pm
How did I miss that game last night? Damn. I could have been watching Tre and Co but ended up watching Shark Tank :oops:
You were watching the wrong Mr. Wonderful.
Image
Stop waiting for UMass to do something big and help UMass do something big. - Shades

69MG
Hall of Fame
Posts: 8635
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm
Location: Western Mass

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by 69MG » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Floyd wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:50 pm
How did I miss that game last night? Damn. I could have been watching Tre and Co but ended up watching Shark Tank :oops:
Don't miss tonight's game against VCU. 8:00 on NESN Plus.

Floyd
Hall of Fame
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:50 am
Location: Not where I should be

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by Floyd » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Been waiting since I got home. Thanks for the heads up 69!
The E sho, best show in town

eldonabe
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4408
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:34 pm
Location: Western MA

Re: 2019-20 season

Post by eldonabe » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Floyd wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:05 pm
Been waiting since I got home. Thanks for the heads up 69!
What is a "heads up 69"? One of them there newfangled sexual positions from them millenials?
In Matt McCall I trust!

Post Reply