Season tickets anyone?

Anything and everything that is UMass Minutemen Basketball.
m626t
Hall of Fame

Re: Season tickets anyone?

Post by m626t » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:34 am

Right, No times...to allow for time changes to accommodate TV?
All due respect, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, I'm gonna pass.

Floyd
Hall of Fame

Post by Floyd » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:49 am

Oh yeah, no times. Thought I saw it on there.
Never mind
Time to Win

Steve81
Hall of Fame

Post by Steve81 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 am

Happy with the tickets and came in perfect condition, but no parking pass and give sufficiently to receive one.

Also wanted to flex my Nov 06 tickets and logged on to my account and selected exchange and just the Liberty football game was present.
Went back to manage my tickets and selected transfer and just spun in a small yellow area and waited 5 minutes.
Called the Ticket Operations Number a half hour ago, Warren and message said no-one was available. Perhaps they are all in training/meeting.

Left my number and believe they will call back and I'm OK with this, but question the effects if I was a new customer or someone that is used to immediate feedback and action on this online /instant world.
Go UMass!!

MJatUM
Hall of Fame

Post by MJatUM » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:29 am

^ I did not have any luck flexing tickets online last year, I thought you had to call to flex...

McKinney
Senior

Post by McKinney » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Steve81 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 am and just spun in a small yellow area and waited 5 minutes.
A perfect description of my life. :lol:
Class of 2019 - @StatsMass

Steve81
Hall of Fame

Post by Steve81 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:11 pm

No call back but now it's working.

Went to https://umassathletics.com/ then went to tickets.
Then Your Account but there is also an item Season Ticket Holder Online exchange.
Then My Tickets.
Then on the right Exchange Tickets.

Exchanged my tickets to the Dayton game, but really not sure as may use them with just one friend a few times. So select deliver method as will call instead of printing on line.

Took the default ticket location and did not try find seats.

Did anyone else receive their parking pass as not positive who to contact.
Go UMass!!

69MG
Hall of Fame

Post by 69MG » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:33 pm

^ Check your PM.

Steve81
Hall of Fame

Post by Steve81 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:49 pm

Thanks 69mg and did receive a call back yesterday.

Have not expressed it, thought there are a few possibilities.

Use free help, internship etc with high turnover and have the occasion mistakes.
Have some color coding or some obvious symbol placed where they print your account and name info, so it's fast and easy who gets passes stuffed in the envelope. IDK how they do this and perhaps there are other things that could be done. They may just sort them and have different list/piles. Just SH.

Know this has been happening as a good donor did not get his passes to the Hunt Hospitality Suite. He is not one to go and ask for perhaps a game or two he'd use them.
Last edited by Steve81 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go UMass!!

SignMan
Hall of Fame

Post by SignMan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:51 pm

Steve81 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:11 pm No call back but now it's working.

Went to https://umassathletics.com/ then went to tickets.
Then Your Account but there is also an item Season Ticket Holder Online exchange.
Then My Tickets.

Exchanged my tickets to the Dayton game, but really not sure as may use them with just one friend a few times. So select deliver method as will call instead of printing on line.

Did anyone else receive their parking pass as not positive who to contact.
Are all STHs supposed to get a Parking Pass?
The angle of incidence = the angle of reflection: REBOUND!

MJatUM
Hall of Fame

Post by MJatUM » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Steve81 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:11 pm Went to https://umassathletics.com/ then went to tickets.
Then My Tickets.

Did this and even when picking "select seats" I was defaulted into Section E (from W). Flexed 2 tickets to the URI home game and I couldn't find any way to pick where I wanted the new seats to be. Hoping when I call it is not an issue but didn't want to lose tomorrow's ticket.

Refuse2Lose83
Hall of Fame

Post by Refuse2Lose83 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:06 pm

^ Hey all, so I'm using the exchange feature for the first time with my ST's as I can't make the game on Saturday. I'm doing it online and it's telling me that it's 10 bucks per ticket to be exchanged? That is basically the price of my ticket. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this normal?

Thanks! Happy New Years all! Top 5 finish in the conference standings is what I see!
Hire Matt McCall!

69MG
Hall of Fame

Post by 69MG » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Refuse2Lose83 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:06 pm ^ Hey all, so I'm using the exchange feature for the first time with my ST's as I can't make the game on Saturday. I'm doing it online and it's telling me that it's 10 bucks per ticket to be exchanged? That is basically the price of my ticket. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this normal?

Thanks! Happy New Years all! Top 5 finish in the conference standings is what I see!
There is no charge to "Flex" your tickets. Call the ticket office (1-866-UMassTix) and tell them you want to flex your ticket. My advice is to flex it to the last game of the year. You can pick it up at will-call the next time you go to a game. You can then flex it back to an earlier game by making the same call. It is free and I have done it at least 10 times in the last 2 years.

Steve81
Hall of Fame

Post by Steve81 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Refuse2Lose83 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:06 pm ^ Hey all, so I'm using the exchange feature for the first time with my ST's as I can't make the game on Saturday. I'm doing it online and it's telling me that it's 10 bucks per ticket to be exchanged? That is basically the price of my ticket. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this normal?

Believe the 10 per ticket is just a book keeping thing and will see the same on tickets you select.
So it's a wash out with no charge. fyi premium had a 15 value per ticket so select the same for the wash.
Guess you can select premium and have to pay the up charge to premium seeting,
Don't know for sure, just do an educated guess.
Go UMass!!

Refuse2Lose83
Hall of Fame

Post by Refuse2Lose83 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Thank you MG and Steve!
Hire Matt McCall!

PreecherJenkins
Senior

Post by PreecherJenkins » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:03 pm

so which of our season ticket holders are excited about the $5 flash sale for all a-10 games? thoughts?
"You are what your record says you are" Coach Bill P.

JUST SAY NO TO THE MAC